Friday, 16 September 2011

CASED Make a Wish

I've had another busy morning today, and then went for a coffee at my friends this afternoon. Well I say coffee, I was supposed to be crafting but I just couldn't put my mind to it, so chatting took over!!


This evening I have finished a card I started yesterday for the CASE Study challenge #57. They give you a card for inspiration to adapt as you want to, for example following the colours used, or taking the image as the focus of your project, and here is this weeks card.

I started with a white card, on which I added some brown card that was topped and tailed with some black card that had been put in a Martha Stewart border punch. Before this was stuck down I wrapped some black ribbon around the bottom and added a bow in the center. Next I stamped my lovely new dandelion in Versamark on some white card, added some black embossing powder and heated it up. The white card was then put through my Big Shot in a labels nestabilitie, and placed in the upper half of the brown card, leaving room to stamp the sentiment in black between it and the ribbon.

Here is my CASED card


I am also going to enter this in Less is More where they are trying to get 1000 entries.

Recipe : Card = SU Whisper White, Basic Black, and brown from my stash
Inks = Versamark and Adirondack Black
Stamps = Personal Impressions
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Heat gun, and Martha Stewart border punch
Extras = Black embossing powder and ribbon



Hopefully I'll get chance for more crafting over the weekend, and I will try not to use the dandelion stamp again I promise!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you get up to.

Thanks for looking at my blog, and feel free to leave a comment if you can



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful clean and simple CASED card!! I love everything about it and the fact that you used a card/sketch with Kraft cardstock makes this card fit perfectly into our current challenge at The Kraft Journal! We'd love it if you would consider entering it for a chance to win! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet-use.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is lovely l too love the clean and simple card great for any challenge!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Bev... I love the colours.. cleverly CASEd!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our attempt at the 1000 submissions!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Bev
    Thank you for submitting towards our grand total!
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card ... so creative and super duper awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the simplicity! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.