Sunday, 9 October 2011

CASE Just Believe


It's been nice and windy again today and my washing dried in no time at all, the only problem now is that it needs ironing!!


Before I face this huge mountain though,  I've sat and watched the Grand Prix ( I Sky +'d it in case I went back to sleep when it started at 6am , which I did!) and made a card for the CASE Study challenge #60 where this beautiful card is the inspiration.



This is my take on the challenge




I started with a piece of yellow card and stamped it with the leaf design in black, and then sponged the edges with distress ink before layering it onto some blue card. I next stamped the flower spray repeatedly in black onto some cream card that was put in the BS to cut a label nestabilitie. This also had the edges sponged and was then stuck onto a blue label and placed at an angel on the base layers. A cream and a blue ribbon were tied around these cards, and topped with a blue bow and a stamped and sponged sentiment panel. Everything was then stuck onto a cream card and 3 gem butterflies were added to the  main label.

Recipe : Card = Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, and cream card from my stash
Ink = Basic Black and Tea Dye Distress Ink
Stamps = Just Believe
Tools = Big Shot and SB Labels nestabilities
Extras = Cream and Blue ribbons, Butterfly gems, and 3D pads


Thanks for dropping by again today, and I hope you liked the card I'd made. I'd love to know what you thought, so if you have time please leave me a comment as I do appreciate receiving each and every one.


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bev! I love the way you made the background and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Good luck with that ironing mountain! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. it's so serene. Lovely! thanks for playing with us at CASE Study challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, your sponging adds so much and I luv the sweet butterflies...hope your day is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.