This afternoon I have sat down to finish the card I started yesterday at my friend Jacqueline's. While we were waiting for our new SU supplies to arrive, we made our entries to the CASE Study challenge #62 .
They had this card as inspiration.
I decided to use my newly acquired SU flower stamps that I'd bought on good old eBay.
This is my version of the card
I started by sponging the edges of some green spotted DP and laying it on a cream card. I then Versamark stamped the two flowers several times on pale and dark blue card and heat embossed them with white powder. I then cut the different layers of the flowers out and stuck them together alternating between the two shades of blue. The BS was used to cut two green vines and a white label nestabilitie. The sentiment was stamped on the label and the stitching around the edge added with a marker before it was layered on the DP. The vines were then placed at the top of the label and the flower placed where they met.
Not wanting to waste the other sections of the embossed flowers, I made this slightly different card for a friend whose birthday I missed, Sorry Louise ( see you on Tuesday! ). This is it, but this time I used the leaf from the set instead of the vines. I hope she likes it.
Recipe : Card = Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Green Galore, and cards from my stash
Inks = Bashful Blue and Pool Party
Stamps = Playful Petals, Whimsiacal Words, and Verve
Tools = Big Shot, Heat gun, Labels nestabilities, and Marrianne die
Extras = DP from Create and Craft and White embossing powder
My head is still bothering me, but the ache is no where near as bad as it was last weekend, so I hope that I can do some more creating tomorrow.
Thanks for dropping by today, and I'd love it if you could leave me a comment, or come back again soon.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend