CASE study challenge#61 .
They have this card as inspiration and they want a project made that includes material.
I will also be entering it at The Kraft Journal #40 where they want something "to die cut for".
Here is my card
I started with a square cream card and layered it with some blue card that had sponged edges, and some off white open weave hesian. My Big Shot was then used to cut 2 green vines, a white scallop circle, and a lilac butterfly. The vines were placed at a right angle in the bottom corner, over which I grouped some flowers which I'd stamped onto white card and cut out. The sentiment was stamped onto the scalloped circle and then the top and bottom sections cut away to leave the bone shape, and it was placed on 3D pads for dimension. The finishing touch is the die cut butterfly that is secured at the body leaving the wings free.
Recipe : Card = SU Garden Green, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, and cream card from my stash
Inks = Pixie Pink, Rich Razzelberry, Real Red, Bravo Burgandy,Yo Yo Yellow, Dusty Durango, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, and Lovely Lilac
Stamps = Greenhouse Garden and Fresh Cuts
Tools = Big Shot, Scallop Circle nestabilities, Marrianne vine and Butterfly dies
Extras = Hesian and 3D pads
I find making these 2 step flowers quite theraputic ( and I'm getting better at doing them without using the Stamp-a-ma-jig!!!) and after making an A4 sheet full of different colours, I have some ready to be cut out for my next project.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog, and I'd love to know what you think if you have time to leave a comment.
Please call back again soon.