Sunday, 27 November 2011

CASE Lotus Pendent



I hope you've all had a good weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving, and maybe even had some free time for crafting.

Today I have a quick card to show you that I'll be entering into  the CASE Study Challenge, where their months muse Kryssi Ng had designed this inspiration card.



I will also be entering it to a new challenge blog I've found, Friday Mashup that had a colour pallette to use of  Aqua, Chocolate and White. Their theme was the colours, Christmas, or both "mashed"together.






This is my card



I started by stamping the text along the bottom after masking off the area with masking tape and repositioning it with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I then stamped the leaf up the edge in brown. The BS was used to cut the blue pendent, which was placed in the lower left hand corner. The finishing touch was a blue gem and sentiment stamped across the pendent and text strip.


Recipe: Card = Tempting Turquoise, and White card from my stash
Stamps = French Foliage and Fiskars
Inks = Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip
Tools = Big Shot, Shapeabilities Lotus Pendent, and Stamp- a- ma-jig
Extras = Gem

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you saw something that you liked






7 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, So glad you could join our challenge this week.

    Your card is fantastic, I love the way you've stamped the sentiment across your pendant and the stamped text.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, Just so beautiful again, love all of it simply beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors for Friday Mashup, this card looks great.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved these colours together and the pendant looks great on the text background. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bev. I love that pendant! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! The pendant is lovely. Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did see something I liked, Bev! Great card! It's cool the way the brown leaf makes a boarder down the side.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.