Monday, 14 November 2011

Pink Daisies


Todays card is for the CASE Study challenge where Kryssi Ng has made this card as inspiration.




Here is the card I made


I started with a white card, onto which I layered some Melon Mambo card that I had shaped along the bottom with a punch. On some white card I then stamped the daisy, masked it with a Post It, and stamped it again taller so it looks like its behind the first. I then added the sentiment in the other corner and the butterfly.
Recipe : Card = Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, and White cardstock from my stash
Stamps = Inspired By Nature and Just Believe
Inks = Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizzazz
Tools = Martha Stewart Punchand Marianne designs butterfly die

I hope you like it, and Thanks for dropping by today




5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, Just so beautiful! lovely image and gorgeous colour the butterfly is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love those vibrant bright colors--a nice change from the autumnal color palette outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning, I luv these cone flowers and the butterfly...hope your week is fabulous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Butterfly, and the sentiment is a greate one too. Well done it is a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely creation! Great pastel colours and motifs :) Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.