Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sweet Baby

I have made this card for The Male Room where ANYTHING GOES as long as it's masculine.

Here's my card inspired by the birth of a new Royal baby........Prince George


The Ark was stamped in Archival ink and coloured with Write markers and an Aqua Painter. It was then cut with Nesties and laid on a blue base wrapped with a blue ribbon. It was finished with the sentiment.

Supplies :
Card = \Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper and Naturals White, and blue base FMS 
Stamps = Two by Two and Verve
Inks = Black Archival and lots of SU Write Markers
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Fiskars Scissors, and XCut Corner Rounder
Extras = 3D Pads, and Ribbon

I hope you enjoy the challenge here at the Male Room, and we'd love to see you here again soon. Don't forget to tell your friends about us too!

Bye for now








3 comments:

  1. I think this is really adorable! Love the image, so beautifully coloured too! Love the shape of the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Bev. I am sick for a week and come back and am blown away by all the lovely cards I have missed!!! I am particularly taken with the paper piecing you did on the little girls dress in the last post. Just beautiful (wish I had bought that set, sigh.) This is a lovely baby boy card definitely fit for a Prince! Love the water section you have created for the ark - very clever. p.s. my friend is naming her new puppy George Alexander. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - very topical too! Love how you've made it all fir together so well. Are you going to send it then? ;)

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.