Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Lion King 1st Birthday

Hi Crafters, 
Yes I am still here, and I'm sorry that I have been absent for so long, but due to ill health and loss of creative mojo and interest, my craft room and supplies have just been gathering dust. I hope that I can continue to get back in the crafting saddle and be inspired to create again and get around to see what all you wonderful crafters have been up to.

I've almost forgotten how to a write a blog post, but here goes...........This is a card I've made for my little nephew who is turning one year old in a few weeks time.


Henry loves Lions, and he has one just like this on a sweater (sorry, thought I had a photo but I haven't!), so I hope he will like this card

I will also be entering him in the following challenges :

CAS Colours and Sketches  - This Sketch

Lexi's creations -  Use Punches and Dies

Simply Create Too  Animals

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Animal Antics

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Supplies
All are Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise
Card = Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Green Galore, and Wild Wasabi
Inks = Versamark, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, and Crushed Curry
Stamps = Apothecary Art, and Alphabet FMS
Tools = Big Shot, Sizzix Lion, and Heat Gun
Extras = White EP, 3D Pads, and Eye gems FMS

I will try to be back soon, and thanks for dropping by.









8 comments:

  1. Hi Bev - lovely card for a 1st birthday - hope he likes it. Thanks for playing along this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx



    Posted by Jacqueline to Bev's Crafty Place at 19 March 2014 21:35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, welcome back sorry that your health and missing mojo have prevented you crafting! Love the lion I'm sure your nephew loved it:)
    Val x



    Posted by Valerie Nolan to Bev's Crafty Place at 22 March 2014 10:04

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, good to see you back again, great card for a little nephew, guess he's going to love that lion! Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    Louise dx



    Posted by Louise van Vuren to Bev's Crafty Place at 25 March 2014 17:00

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev: Glad you feel like crafting--hope your health continues to improve. Delightful card for your nephew--know he'll love it. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com



    Posted by Diane MoneyGoolsby to Bev's Crafty Place at 22 March 2014 17:12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...now this is one fabulous lion! The perfect card for a first birthday too, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.



    Posted by Kim Heggins to Bev's Crafty Place at 22 March 2014 03:32

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 'just can't wait to be king' going through my head now, lol

    What a fabulous 1st birthday card.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations



    Posted by Lin to Bev's Crafty Place at 30 March 2014 06:09

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so lovely and sweet! the lion looks gorgeous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)



    Posted by Basslady to Bev's Crafty Place at 21 March 2014 11:15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that's adorable! Thanks so much for joining us over at Lexi's Creations and Crafty Calendar this time & good luck! Happy Birthday to your little nephew too!
    hugs Jo x



    Posted by Jo to Bev's Crafty Place at 20 March 2014 21:47

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.