Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Subtle Flowers

Hi All, I hope you've had a nice Bank Holiday? Mine was hectic, but my Sisters donkey finally gave birth to a new donkey foal that we have been waiting for (seems like it's been months!!) I have yet to take a photo of her ( Buttercup) but will post it when it's done.

Now, I found time to craft today for the first time in a week, and here's the card



I stamped two flowers and the leaves on the white card, laid it on green card, and then with 3D pads onto some wood stamped brown card. A third flower was stamped, fussy cut, and added to the top panel with a sentiment banner. To finish I put some mini gems on the flower heads.

I'm entering these challenges :

The sketch is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday
                                             
and the subtle colours from CAS Colours 
and Sketches




(Ooops, Sorry TSOT I used the wrong sketch first time!)

Supplies :
Card - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Green and base FMS
Stamps - Hardwood, Summer Silhouettes, and Express Yourself
Inks - Black, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools - Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - 3D Pads and Mini Gems

Here's a photo of  my sisters donkeys, before the new arrival.


Thanks for dropping by and hope you'll call again soon.

I'm in hospital tomorrow for my treatment again, but pop back to see something that I was really excited about?








4 comments:

  1. Oh! this is so pretty, I love how you have used the sketch for your creation. beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Try Stamping on a Tuesday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you've added just a hint of bling to the flowers. Thanks for joining in our color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card and how it goes with the sketch. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.