Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Coral Bloom

The rain has returned to Malvern, but the air's still humid enough to give us a lovely thunder storm last night. So instead of going out today, I've stayed in and done some jobs around the house that I've been putting off for ages, and then I sat down with a coffee and made a card for my friends birthday.



I am entering it in these challenges :


The sketch comes from Mojo Monday,


the colours from ColourQ,








and lastly, Friday Mashup with the theme
VELLUM   and/or 
STITCHING ( Sewing or Faux)








Supplies :
Card - Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, and base FMS
Stamps - Blended Bloom, Summer Silhouettes, Express Yourself, Tea Shoppe, and Papillon Potpourri
Inks - Black Archival, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, and Blushing Bride
Tools - Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, Elegant Butterfly Punch, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - Primo Clay Flower, 3D Pads, and Mini Gems

Have a good weekend whatever you are doing, and I'll be back soon








3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend will love it!! What a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card, your faux stitching looks perfect!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great job at mashing up so many challenges!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.