Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just Missed It

I have had a lot of opportunities to craft recently - so I have made quite a few cards. Unfortunately my friend Jacqueline has been away and I forgot how to up-load my photos! This card follows the sketch from last week's Simply Stampin' but I missed the deadline but please take a look anyway
This is a card for my Step-dad for Father's Day - it's got sunflowers on because he and my Nephew, Nathan are having a competition to see who can grow the biggest - sunflower that is!
The background card stock was stamped in Versamark ink with a stamp from the Greenhouse Garden set from Stampin' Up. I used my Nestabilities and Big Shot to cut the label and the borders were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
I will get my entry in on time this week as I made it this morning over at Jacqueline's - she will have to help me up-load it though ........again! - Bev x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.