Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Oriental inspiration

Morning everyone.Well what typical Bank Holiday weather.......rain and more rain!!, oh well I'll just have to stay in and force myself to do some crafting.
The other day while searching for my small punch to do the centers of my peonies,I found my oriental papers that my sister brought back from Hong Kong and just had to use them.I made this card for the clean and simple challenge(pop over and have a look),using SU whisper white,real red,and basic black card to make the base,embellished by real red flower edge punched (Martha Stewart)and chrysanthemum,sentiment from Daisy and Dandelion stamps mounted on Spellbinders nestabilities label,and finally oriental paper and black ribbon from my stash.Please take a look


Thanks for stopping by and for all the kind and encouraging comments.
Be back soon, Bev.x

1 comment:

  1. I love this oriental-feel card Bev. You really are mistress of these bright colours. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.