Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Just Peachy!!

This is the second card of the afternoon, and I'm entering it into the ColourQ Challenge where they have this picture and colours for inspiration





  
This is my card





I stamped the text image with the pink and red leaves, and then used write markers in peach and pink to colour the flowers. This was layered on nestabilities labels of the 2 colours. I then stamped three Versamark flowers on peach card, and heat embossed them, cut them out and arranged on 3D pads for dimension.

Recipe :

Card = Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, and white card from my stash
Stamps = Fresh Cuts, Vintage Vogue, and Papermania
Inks = Poppy Parade, Regal Rose, Peach Parfait, and Versamark
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Marrianne die, and Heat gun
Extras = Clear embossing powder, 3D pads, and gems


 I hope you like it, and can come back tomorrow









8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Bev, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is stunning! LOVE the layers you created with the image! And I LOVE the way you've used these colors--fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Bev! Doesn't the die cut look great with Fresh Cuts?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Bev, I love how you used this stamp set! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Beverly! I always loved this SU Set and the sparkly flowes are a great touch too. Thank you for playing the CQC with us...hgus ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty---a great way to use this set! Love the layers and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty--love your embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little bit of sparkle on the flowers. Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.