Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Blue Butterfly

My second card today, is a One Layer card that I've made for two challenges.


The first is Less is More, where I had miss read that the rules of a COLOURED CARD BLANK was also supposed to be ONE LAYER,

and the second is this colour combo from Dynamic Duos who are celebrating their first Anniversary



Here it is

The card was embossed with a double line frame around the edge, and then the butterfly and sentiment stamped within them. I find it very difficult to stop at just one layer, as I'm always tempted to add ribbons or embellishments, but you sometimes need to be tested outside your comfort zone!

Supplies :
Card = Pool Party base FMS
Stamps = Swallowtail and Verve
Inks = Island Indigo
Tools = Embossing tool and board FMS

Hope to be back soon with the other makes from today








2 comments:

  1. Isn't this just the most amazing stamp. I love it and I love your card too - that's a perfect style for the sentiment. Hope to see you soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This is gorgeous one... love that ethereal look!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.