Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Madison Avenue Triangles

Today my card is for two challenges



The first is ColourQ with these colours,

and then Try Stampin' on Tuesday with this sketch





This is what I made



I randomly stamped the flourish onto white card, which was then mounted onto coral card and cut in half diagonally and laid on an ivory base. I stamped the flowers and sentiment onto the labels cut with a Nestie and added them to the card on 3D pads. The finishing touches were the punched butterflies with gem bodies.

Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Ivory base FMS
Stamps = Madison Avenue, Flowering Flourishes and Verve
Inks = Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Black, and Mint Green Pro marker
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Elegant Butterfly Punch
Extras = 3D pads and Gems

Today, was my first day out of bed since my treatment on Wednesday, and when I got up I drove to Mum's to fetch Monty, and to see how Mum is doing recovering from her Op. When I got there I was greeted by a very sheepish dog, so I knew he had done something he shouldn't have. As soon as I stepped inside the house, I could smell what he'd done...............rolled in some Fox muck!! The smell was horrendous, so my Step Dad Dave, helped me to give him a bath, which he hates, but he now smells of apricots and flowers....in fact, we all do after Mon had shaken himself a couple of times and covered us in soapy water. The nice smell wont last for long as Monty hates being too clean, and with all this rain we're having, there are lots of muddy puddles just begging to be rolled in.

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope to be back tomorrow to show you what I've made for my friend.


                                                         

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love how you used both challenges to make such a beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you have used the sketch and great job in making your own patterned paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and how you used this week's colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love YOUR DSP. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bev. Lovely use of the sketch and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Bev, sweet design! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.