Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Remembrance Day

Today, this is my DT card for The Male Room with a theme of Remembrance,  and I'll also be entering it into three challenges

The sketch is from Clean and Simple,

the colours from Dynamic Duos,

and Addicted to Stamps  want to see something  

CLEAN AND SIMPLE


Here it is

As the 11th November is Remembrance Day, and our theme is Remembrance, I've created a poppy out of red butterflies made with a punch, as my focal point.

Supplies :
All are Stampin' Up unless stated otherwise
Card = Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Loving Thoughts and Fiskars
Inks = Black
Tools = Big Shot, Mosaic Madness EF, Butterfly Punch, Readicut Punch, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = Ribbon and 3D Pads

What with half term and Halloween, I've been really busy with my niece and nephew. These are the pumpkins that we made, Sophie wanted a cat?, hence the straw whiskers!



 Here we are before the kids smashed the pinata, and we went off Trick and Treating. I'm the green faced witch (and by the way that's a false nose!), Nathan is a zombie skeleton, and Sophie is a witch with a cats face?                                            

Here's a close up of the pinata.




                                             

                              



I hope you all had as much fun as we did, but I have to say I'm glad it's only once a year, as the green face paint gets everywhere.

                                                   





Anyway, today I'm going Christmas shopping with my Mum and Sophie, and we are going to take her to the big garden centre to see all the decorations.Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back soon







                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.