Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Razzleberry Roses

Today, I have been crafting for the first time in two weeks, as I was not too well after my last treatment. Anyway, I've made a card for three challenges

The sketch comes from CAS Colours and Sketches,

and the colours from Color Throwdown,

and Make My Monday have the theme of         CAS FLOWERS

Here is my card




I may be AWOL for the weekend , as I have a busy time with family commitments as it's my birthday, and Father's day on Sunday. 

Thanks for dropping by and I'll be back soon 

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White and white base FMS
Stamps = Stippled Blossoms and Everything Eleanor
Inks = Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D pads








                                                  

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely STUNNING, Bev! LOVE the flowers you chose to use and the swirls are perfect with them! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Bev, love this card, my favourite flourish and I'm thinking I need that stippled blossom set! Enjoy your weekend:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the CAS design with these colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :) Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roses are sooo pretty....love how you popped up the middle one and your leaves are beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful floral creation! Love your use of the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, this is a genius take on our sketch. How amazing your card is! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev this is stunning and perfect for our challenge at CAS this week - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on our sketch challenge. The flowers are stamped so gorgeously!. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.