Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Time for a Cuppa!

My second card today is for four challenges

First, is a new challenge to me, at Freshly Made Sketches  with this sketch,  

second, is Play Date Cafe with these colours
ORANGE, CHARTREUSE, and JADE,

third, is CAS-ual Fridays with Over The Edge


and lastly, Less is More with a  CAS BIRTHDAY CARD for Jen

This is my card


The tea cups were stamped on White card, fussy cut, and piled inside each other, with the largest cup hanging over the edge with it's handle. The sentiment and large cup are on 3D pads for dimension, and a green heart gem added to the flower in the design.

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White and White base FMS
Stamps = Tea Shoppe, Upsy Daisy, and Verve
Inks = Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, and Bermuda Bay
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D Pads, and Heart Gem

Wimbledon starts tomorrow, so guess where I'll be for most of the next fortnight? Yep, in front of the goggle box.........some crafting may get done, as knowing the British weather like I do, there are bound to be times where "rain stops play"!!

Well until next time, have fun creating

                                                              

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and l like the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't mind a cuppa myself!
    Lovely card Bev!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comment that you left on the FMS comments about my sketch, Bev! Your card is wonderful! I love the stack of cups and the colors you used. I'm so glad you were inspired! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! I love those stacked tea cups! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you've got plenty of cuppas lined up for the epic viewing then, mine scenario is taking me right up to going on hols what with Wimbledon & the Tour de France ! Hope rain does not spoil play!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever to use these cups for this sketch Bev and with these lovely zingy colours! Enjoy Wimbledon - I've got a few winter woollies and my brolly at the ready for the next fortnight! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Bev and you could do plenty of fussy cutting whilst watching the tennis! A glass of Pimms would be nice too:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I just bought this stamp set at a garage sale, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful original card here!
    vive-lavi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! I can never get enough of stacked teacups, so cute! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever way to combine the four challenges! That stacked cups are super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! LOVE the border and how you interpreted the sketch! Very clever!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea with the stacked cups! Looks so fun. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the "white" space you have left on your card Bev. That shows real talent! This card looks "tea"rrific! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab card
    thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.