Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Tempting Turquoise Diamond

My second post today, with a card for three challenges


The colours are from Color Throwdown,

the sketch is from Mojo Monday, and lastly,

Addicted to Stamps who want us to use our markers and 

 MAKE YOUR MARK 
 
Here is my card
                                                               
The diamond shape was made by stamping a turquoise border in a square using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, on white card, and layering it on some turquoise card.

Supplies :
Card = Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Grey, Daffodil Delight,  and white base FMS
Stamps = Vintage Vogue and Verve
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Crushed Curry, and Black
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches
Extras = Ribbon, 3D pads, and Gems

I'm off to a BBQ now, and the sun is shining for a change. I'll be back soon



7 comments:

  1. Bev, this is beautiful. I love your layout and how you've used the colours, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, I forgot to say, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comments, means a lot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used these colors beautifully, Bev! Love this layout with the pretty flowers and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great BBQ! I really like the grey card stock here, it really works with the design, I would never have thought of this design and colours but it really does make for a stunning card Bev. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev. Great job with the challenge colors ... love the turquoise background with your pretty layered pink and yellow flowers. The bling on the flower centers and butterfly is a great detail. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful, bright, happy card. YOu did a terrific job with those colors. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.