Friday, 19 April 2013

Blue and Brown Pendant Card


My card today is for two challenges

       
The first is Retro Sketches with this sketch,

and Make My Monday who want  a card using hues of

      BLUES and BROWNS                                             



This is my card



I stamped the leaf design in 2 shades of blue and 2 of brown, on White card, and laid this on blue card, and cut them into a pendant shape which was raised on 3D pads. I stamped the 3 floral stamps and cut them with a circle Nestie and stuck them across the top, also on 3D pads. To finish, I added 3 butterflies with pearl bodies, and the Birthday sentiment.

Supplies :
Card = Crumb Cake, Bermuda Blue, Naturals White, and White base FMS
Stamps = Madison Avenue, and Verve
Inks = Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, and Black
Tools = Big Shot, Circle Nestabilities, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Elegant Butterfly Punch
Extras = 3D pads and Pearl gems  

Thanks for dropping by









3 comments:

  1. Love your layout and your card thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely elegant card Bev. Really great design.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM colour challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.