Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Grape Vines

Today my card is for two challenges.


The first is Retro Sketches with this sketch,

and second, are these juicy colours from
   



This is my card

                                                         
I decided to rotate the sketch 180*, and then I stamped the vines in yellow and green on some white card, masked them with Post Its, and stamped the bunch of grapes twice so that some of the bunches are paler in colour to give some depth to the scene. This was then die cut in the Big Shot and layered with yellow, blue and green (embossed) cards. The sentiment "Good things are worth the wait" was added, and a bunch of grapes and one leaf were placed on 3D pads. A yellow ribbon and bow finished it off.

Supplies :
Card = Naturals White, Midnight Muse, Green, Yellow and White base FMS
Stamps = Grape Vines and Verve
Inks = Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Budding Vine EF
Extras = Post Its, 3D pads, and Ribbon

Years ago, I bought some grape and vine unmounted stamps from a well known (and one of my favourite shops) auction web site, and I've found out today that they could possibly be from Stampin' Up? (Definitely Decorative). As my regular followers will know I am a great fan of this brand so just had to give them an airing. What do you think?

Some good news now, Little Henry is out of hospital! Phew, it's such a relief. Hopefully, Cassy can now relax a little and try to get him in some sort of a routine at home. No doubt when she's ready, we will go and see her and catch up on some cuddles.

Thanks for all your kind wishes, you Crafters really are special people!

That's all for now







1 comment:

  1. LOVELY!!!! Great card! Love all the elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.