Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

CASed card

I've been busy all morning, but I found a few minutes to craft, and I have combined two challenges for my card.

The first is Less is More and the choice of two cards to CASE, and I chose this one.

Second is Color Throwdown with these lovely pastel colours



This is what I made

                                                                    
I stamped the frame in green and stamped the sentiment on it in black before cutting it out. I layered some brown card on yellow, and pin punched holes around the edges, and laid them down on a white base.
I then stamped the roses and leaves onto white card, cut them out, and arranged them on the frame with one bloom on 3D pads. I cut the yellow pennant and pin punched around the edges before sticking it down tucked under the frame which was also raised on 3D pads.



Supplies :
Card = Barely Banana, Crumb Cake, Naturals White, and White base FMS
Stamps = Baby Blossoms, and Verve
Inks = Black, Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, and Regal Rose
Tools = Pokey tool, 
Extras = 3D pads 

We had a terrible hail and rain storm about half an hour ago, but now the sun is shinning and the sky is blue. I hope it stays that way as I've got some washing to do, which includes Monty's bed that could do with some fresh air on it.

Have a great weekend








1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Bev, the roses look super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.