Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Fresh Vintage

My card today is for two challenges

First, Paper Craft Crew with this sketch

and secondly,  CAS Colours and Sketches with these colours




Here is my card

                                       
Supplies :
Card = Raspberry Ripple, Bashful Blue, Naturals White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Fresh Vintage and Verve
Inks = Raspberry Ripple, Bashful Blue,and Crushed Curry
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities Labels, and Fan EF
Extras = 3D pads,Yellow ribbon, and blue gems  FMS

I'm off to watch the kids swimming now, so I'll try to catch up with blog hopping tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day








8 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love the gorgeous stamp. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the sketch is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that Stamp so much! Lovely card - Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches. Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!!!! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with wonderful use of our colours. Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous colour combo you've used in your design Bev. So glad you could join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamping Bev and I love the yellow ribbon. Great way to use our colours. Good to see you. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great color combo and layering of the label dies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.