Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Poppy Parade

My card today is for two challenges

First is sketch #254  from

and second, these yummy colours 
from Color Throwdown                                                       
Here's my card

  
I cut some orange card with decorative scissors, and stuck it along two edges of yellow card that had four scalloped circles placed on it ( two were in half ). I stamped the poppy head on three circles, and then the flower complete with stems and bud on some white card, and coloured them in. The whole poppy was stuck with 3D pads to give some dimension 

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and white base FMS
Stamps = Simply Sketched and Express Yourself
Inks = Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Regal Rose, and Lucky Limeade
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = 3D Pads and Gems

I'm still a little fragile so I'm off to bed again. Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love how you colored the flower images. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so super pretty! I love your flowers and bling! I'm so glad you played along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.