Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Enjoy your Day

Well I didnt have any dream or thoughts on the lottery numbers, so I'm still here crafting........mind you, even if I DID win the lottery I would still be crafting as I've have more time to do it, and be able to pay people do all the other stuff..............no harm in dreaming I suppose!

In the short time I've been awake today I've made a card to enter in to the Clean and Simple challenge # FTL156 where they have this sketch.

My trusty Big Shot is still on the table from yesterday so it was my influence on the makings for the card.




I started with a white card and stamped the sentiment on the left hand side in green. Then through the BS I put some brown card and a pendant die, some green card and a border die, yellow card and a flower die (twice), and some  bright green card with 2 leaf shapeabilities. All these bits were layered on the border which was placed on the right hand side. The finishing touch was the bumble bee which had been stamped on some acetate and was left over from a project a few days ago.

Here is the end result, have a look and see what you think?



I hope you liked it.


Recipe : Card = SU Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow, and white card from my stash
Inks = Handsome Hunter, Adirondack Black, Butterscotch and Espresso
Tools = Big Shot, SB Border, Pendant, and Shapeabilities
Stamps = Verve sentiment and Inkadinkado Bee


Thanks for dropping by, and I'd love it if you could leave me a comment if you have the time.

Hope to be crafting again soon so I'll see you then






4 comments:

  1. wow! what a gorgeous card!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the flower looks like it's jumping off the card! Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these gorgeous autumn colours and the flower looks amazing. Shame about the lottery numbers but what a sensible attitude you have! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.