Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Baby Blossom Inchies

Today it's done nothing but rain here, so I had the choice of housework or craft!!, of course I decided to do the chores (Not ), but I had to move my craft stuff first, and accidentally a card got created.   

I will be entering in to the Mojo Monday challenge where they have this sketch   



Here is my card


The rosette was made by scoring a strip of DSP (which also lies as the matt under the tiles ) at even intervals and concertina folding it into a circle and then the top edge was flattened and secured in the centre.

I love pinks/reds and greens colour combo's. What do you think?

Recipe :
Card = Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz , and cream card base from my stash
Stamps = Baby Blossoms, and Basic Phrases
Inks = Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, and Pear Pizzazz
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Embossing board and tool, and Marianne die
Extras = SU DSP, and green ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for looking today, and Thank you to all you kind bloggers who leave me your lovely comments.

I'm back to "Mum sitting" tomorrow, and poor Angela starts Radiotherapy on Tuesday so I don't know when I'll get chance to craft again, so please bear with me, and I'll be back asap.




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your card, Bev. It is so pretty and delicate. The colors are absolutely lovely and I like how you finished off each box rather than just leaving it square. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.