Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Puppy Birthday

I've not had much time to myself today, but I've had to find time to made a quick card to give to my  sister tomorrow for her neighbour's son Mark, who is having a Springer Spaniel for his birthday at the weekend.

I've combined several challenges to make my card, the first is Clean and Simple who gave us this sketch,


and the second is Make My Monday challenge where their theme is Men and Boys with Birds or animals.




This is the result and I hope it is manly enough?





I cut 5 different sized coloured card circles with the Big Shot and Nestabilities, and stamped the images on them in Chocolate Chip. I used an Aqua Painter to spread the ink and added the odd touch of colour with SU Write Markers ( Well of course SU had to sneak in somewhere!). These were arranged on some DSP with a central pastel green panel that was stamped with the sentiment.

I hope my sister thinks it will be ok, and more importantly, that Mark will like it?


Recipe :
Card = Gable Green, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, and a cream card base from my stash ( hidden under the DSP )
Stamps = Daisy and Dandelion, and Verve sentiment
Inks = Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery, and Sakura Gel/Glitter pens
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Aqua Painter

That's me for done for now, and I hope to be back soon.

Thanks for stopping to look at my blog.




3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Bev! LOVE the way you've used the sketch--all those images are perfect together! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its young man ish enough...super cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Bev and perfect for a boy.
    Thanks for joining in over at MMM this week and good luck wishes to you.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.