Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Owl card

Today I have made a card that I know will be posted before the deadline!!

It's for the Mojo Monday challenge where they have this sketch for inspiration













This is my card





I cut 4 holes in some pale green card and mounted it on 3D pads on a slightly larger piece of darker green card. This was then matted on some DSP that was on a cream card base. I only had 1 brown owl, so I drew around it to make 3 more, and after adding their eyes and tummy's I placed them in their holes ( also on 3D pads ). I wrote the sentiment on my laptop and printed it on white card that was then layered on green card.

Recipe :
Card = SU DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Whisper White, and Garden Green
Inks = Black  Fine liner and White gel pen
Tools = Owl Punch, and Two step Bird Punch

I think these owls are really cute, and I must buy this punch ( another item on my WANT list !! )

It's a good job it's raining again today, as I've had time to stay inside and make this project............I'm off now to link it to the site quick smart!!!

Thanks for looking and I love it if you could drop by again soon.





4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Mojo sketch and your card is so adorable with the owls pepping out of the holes just so adorable too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspired Bev! Your owls are such little characters and what a great interpretation of the sketch. There's plenty more rain on the way! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really well-crafted card. It caught my eye as I was looking over the Mojo Monday submissions. The owls are all individuals,too, even "cut from the same mold"! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.