Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

200th Post Candy

Here, as promised, is the candy I have on offer as I've reached my 200th Post.




I have included glittery and slim card blanks and envelopes, sticky ribbons, ink pads, feathers, DP's, peel offs, Stamps, toppers, flowers, and much much more. ( Oops! I didn't think of the P&P, so I'm sorry, UK bloggers only please this time, and I promise to be more mindful of my overseas friends next time!!)

The rules of entry are as follows  :

1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Add the Candy button to your blog sidebar and link it back to this blog
3. Leave me a comment on what you think of my projects on my blog, and what you would like to see as Candy (so I will have more ideas for future give aways)
4. The closing date is Saturday 30th June 2012, after which I will randomly choose, post and contact the winner.


Thanks for your time and Good Luck.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev! wow what a generous candy you are giving away hun. So kind. I will add the candy to my blog. I think that your work is lovely and have always been a big fan. In regards to future candy you can always do what I have which is currently on my blog (if you are a follower) and am offering a gift voucher. I know it may be a cop out lol but I always find whatever I offer the person always seem to have items I include!!!. Whether I am too predictable with what I give away or just unlucky!!. I do think that whatever people give is really kind though. Hope that help hun. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Sweet, you've won the candy!!!

      Please email me at bev.2064@btinternet.com with your address and I'll post it ASAP.

      Enjoy, Bev.xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Bev - already a follower and you know I think your work is outstanding.
    Re: future candy - whatever is given away on blogs is fantastic, it's the generosity crafters extend that is so lovely and looking at your picture you have been extremely generous - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.