Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Friends card

Staying with the One Layer card, I've used the Simply Stampin challenge colours



and combined it with the Simplicity OLW #88 challenge, where GDT Heather Telford wants a 2" x 2" square design.


This is what I did



The front card is the one for the challenge, but I made a cream one while I was at it. The 2" x 2" square was masked with Post Its, and then I stamped the F inside with Versamark and heat embossed it with white powder. I sponged over this with the 3 colours so that the letter jumped out, and then the Post Its were removed.


Recipe :
Card = FMS
Stamps = Vintage Vogue
Inks = Regal Rose, Real Red, Island Indigo, and Versamark
Extras = Post Its and White embossing powder


Thanks for dropping by, and I hope to be back soon




8 comments:

  1. Lovely colour scheme and sponging, it's definitely my kind of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic CAS card! Love it! Great use of the colour combo! Thanks for joining in the SSC...again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the sponging using the colour challenge colours!

    Thanks (again!) for joining us at Simply Stampin'.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh, what a wonderful technique, ( I think that hand stamped sentiments challenge this week is emboss resist!) great use of the colours in this one, great to see you enjoyed the colours so much you decided to join us twice!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card - love how that image just pops out from that crisp white space, gives it real impact! Love the two rounded corners on the white version too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab CAS card Bev! Nice use of heat embossing and love the sponged colours around the 'F'! Thanks for joining us (again) in this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design Bev - I'm loving the CAS style! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev, the cards looks great! What a wonderful set of cards this is...and I can definitely see using something like this as a gift! Super looking cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.