Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Fresh Vintage

 I've had another crazy busy day today, but when I got home a new parcel had arrived for me to play with, so it would've been rude not to use it!!!!


I've combined two of my favourite challenges and used the sketch from Mojo Monday


and the colours of ColourQ





Here is what I made



After cutting the top off the stamped white label Nestabilitie, I just couldn't throw it away, so I added it as an extra layer under the red label ( It's dark outside so I've got my daylight lamp on over my card as I've photographed it and it looks like orange not red, but it is red honestly!!??)

Recipe :
Card = Ruby Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, and white card base FMS
Stamps = Fresh Vintage and Verve
Inks = Ruby Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, ans Soft Suede ( I don't have Early Espresso )
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = Ribbon

Last day of the week "Mum sitting" tomorrow, so I hope I can get some crafting done this weekend. My BIL still hasn't decided what he wants to do for his birthday on Saturday yet, so my plans could change at the drop of a hat!!

Hope you all have a good weekend what ever you do.

Be back soon




5 comments:

  1. What a bright beauty Bev! I love the way you matted the labels and positioned them off centre and that flower image is gorgeous in those colours. Have a great weekend whatever happens! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors...I hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Bev, this stamp set is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, Bev!! thanks for playing along this week with the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, Bev! Isn't this just one of the prettiest images!? It looks great with everything! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.