Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Doggy Birthday

This is the birthday card I made for my step sister Cassy, whose special day is today. I couldn't post it until now or she would have seen it. She has recently become a mum to a rescued brindle greyhound called Mutley, hence the doggy card.


Recipe :
Card = Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
Stamps = Inspired by Nature and Verve
Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and TH Tea Dye
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Shapeabilities, Die Monde Dog die, and Readicut flower punch
Extras = Ribbon and 3D pads

I've been so busy over the last few days, what with the Olympic Torch running through the town, trip to the Safari Park, and 2 Birthday parties, so I haven't had any time for crafting.


I have, however, had time to photograph the Candy I have on offer, so please read the following post for rules of entry

More crafting may come this week so please call again, and Thanks for stopping today.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.