Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Green Monday

Well I've been busy again over the last few days, but I managed to find some time to make my card for the Mojo Monday challenge who have this sketch this week.


I started with a cream card from my stash and layered it with some SU Gable Green card that had been put through the BS in a Cottage Floral embossing folder. I then cut a rectangle in Garden Green and put that in the BS with a Budding Vine embossing folder. I cut 3 lengths of green ribbon from my stash and staggered them hanging from the bottom of the rectangle.
While the BS was on the table, I cut a Yo Yo Yellow SB scallop circle and 2 shapeabilities which were stuck on the Garden Green rectangle. I then stamped the flowers from Itty Bitty Buds onto a circle of Whisper White in YYYellow, Crushed Curry, and GGreen and placed it in the center of the scalloped circle. Two of the flowers were stamped on WWhite, cut out and then stuck down to give them a slightly raised and over lapping  look.
The finishing touch was the sentiment from Happy Moments stamped in GGreen onto WWhite card layered on some Garden Green.

I was pleased with the green and yellow combo, what do you think?




Recipe : Card : SU Garden Green, Gable Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White, and cream card from my stash
Inks : Yo Yo Yellow, Crushed Curry, Gable Green
Stamps : Itty Bitty Buds and Happy Moments
Tools : Big Shot, Spellbinders nestabilities and shapeabilities, and Craft Concepts embossing folders
Extras : green ribbon from my stash

I'm off to spend the day with Nathan and my sister tomorrow, but I hope to be back crafting in a day or two.

Thanks very much for dropping by, I hope you liked what I'd made.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.