Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Summer by the sea Anniversary

Hello again!

I've had time today to do another quick card, this time for the Clean and Simple challenge  (FTL 152) with this sketch as the base.


So, I started with some Clarity silk card stock and stamped the loving couple from SU Summer by the Sea in black Adirondack ink. I coloured them in roughly with Pro markers and layered them onto some Pacific Point card. I then drew a heart free hand on some Real Red card and put it through the BS in a Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder. I cut the heart in half and stuck the couple across the middle of it before layering it all on a white card from my stash that has had the corners rounded. It was finished off with a Basic Black Woodware sentiment stamped at the bottom of the heart.

What do you think?




Recipe : Card = SU Real Red, Pacific Point, Clarity Silk card, and white card stock from my stash
Ink =  Black Adirondack and SU Basic Black
Stamps = SU Summer by the Sea and Woodware sentiment
Tools = Big Shot, Cuttlebug embossing folder, and Pro markers


That's it for today, thanks for dropping by and I hope you can come again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.