Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Just Believe

It's sunny outside this afternoon, but I'm sat at my table playing with my craft stuff ( I am supposed to be tidying it up!!)

Over at Pals Paper Arts there is a colour challenge this week. PPA105


I wanted to take part, but only had one of the three colours, so I hope it's OK with their DT. I had the Daffodil Delight, but had to substitute the others with Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery.

I started with a white card from my stash and roughed up the edges with my scissors before stamping the leaf silhouette from Just Believe in DDelight along the bottom. I then stamped the floral plant and grass in CCelery and TTurquoise onto an oblong of Whisper White card and again roughed the edges. This was then layered onto some TTurquoise that had been treated the same way. I wrapped some ribbon from my stash around this panel and tied a bow on the right hand side. The sentiment frame was stamped onto WWhite and the Stamp-a-ma-jig used to place the words, it was then cut out before being layered on some TTurquosie with 3D pads and the edges roughed up. The butterfly is from the Bliss stamp set and was stamped in DDelight before being cut out and stuck down with some tape along its body so its wings were dimensional.

I'm pleased with the result, and hope you like it too.



Recipe : Card = SU WWhite, TTurquoise, and card stock from my stash
Inks = DDelight, CCelery, and TTurquosie
Stamps =  SU Just Believe and Bliss
Extras = Ribbon and 3D pads from my stash


Thanks for dropping by, and thank you for leaving any comments if you've had the time.

Hope to be back soon

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.