Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Blossom Bird

Today, I could not decide what sentiment to put on my card, so for a change I decided to leave it off all together so I can use it for any occasion.


I will also be entering it into these challenges :

Addicted to Stamps want us to
        "MAKE YOUR MARK" 


and Inkspirational have the theme of 
      "BLOOM"










the sketch comes from Mojo Monday


House of Cards have this photo inspiration and colour palette 



                                         

I haven't used a DL card for some time, and I quite enjoyed the challenge of creating something slim lined so may use one again soon.

Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, and DL base FMS
Stamps = Whimsical Wings, Simply Soft, and Everything Eleanor
Inks = Black Archival, Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder, and Blushing Bride
Tools = Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = 3D Pads, Gems, and Ribbon FMS

I have spent the last few days with my family working hard in my garden. We (well, they! helped by me ) laid a concrete slab base and built a shed on it, and painted 13 6' x 6' fence panels.

This is before, and after the shed. There is still a lot more to do to tidy it up, and to build raised flower beds so I can easily reach weeds and the plants. 




Thanks for dropping by








8 comments:

  1. Truly is a beautiful creations your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden...WOW! Your card, filled with an assortment of flowers, is lovely! The sweet bird is a wonderful special touch! Thank you for sharing your bloom-inspired card at Inkspirational Challenges! Hope you have a chance to spend time in your yard today...
    c
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think no sentiment is needed! I love the collection of die cuts, thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev! I especially love that little bird! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us this week at HOC and I do hope that you get to enjoy your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your take on the challenges! The blossom branch and sweet bird are adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO super sweet! LOVE the stamps you used and the beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and enjoy your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely composition on this pretty card. Love the cute bird and the blossom is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.