Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Blue Monday

Well, here we go into another week, and I start it with a very quick post from me. My sister and nephew, Henry (1 year old) arrived for a surprise visit this morning, and so time has got away from me and I don't want to miss the challenge deadlines.

Here is my card


For a change, it's a gate fold card, and this is a view of the inside.           The front sentiment, rose centres, and wing edges of the butterfly were heat embossed with gold EP. A Martha Stewart punch was used to decorate the edges of the brown, turquoise, and blue stripes of card on the front folds, and the brown rose leaves were fussy cut, with one pair sticking over the edge of the left hand fold.

These are the challenges I'll be entering:

The sketch is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday with the added twist
  "SMELL THE ROSES"

The colours are from ColourQ



and lastly, Addicted to CAS with
"OFF THE EDGE"

(I hope the blue and brown stripes qualify for blank space?)
Supplies :
Card - Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Turquoise card FMS
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms, Papillon Potpourri, Sassy Salutations, and Docrafts
Inks - Pool Party, Tempting Turquosie, Versamark, and Adirondack Espresso
Tools - Big Shot, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, and Heat Gun
Extras - 3D Pads and Gold EP

Thanks for dropping by


4 comments:

  1. Pretty and elegant! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely, and I see you have played along twice! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Try Stampin' on a Tuesday, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, love those beautiful blue flowers. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week and shared this fabulous card.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.