Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Pink Poppies

My card today is for my sister's birthday in a few weeks time


I will also be entering it into these challenges


with this sketch


ColourQ with these colours



Colour Me  with 
5 colours of our choice

and lastly, Seize the Birthday with 
ANYTHING GOES
BIRTHDAY
                                                                     




Supplies
Card - Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and White base FMS
Stamps - Pleasant Poppies, Papillon Potpourri, and Express Yourself
Inks - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Black
Tools - Elegant and Itty Bitty Butterfly Punches
Extras - Ribbon and Gems

I've got a busy weekend ahead, as it's my BIL birthday, and it's a Bank Holiday in the UK, so we're off doing stuff with my niece and nephew.

Thanks for dropping by







                                        

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Gorgeous choice of colours for those pretty blooms and I love the added ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday and Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - the flowers are perfect in those colours and I love the olive ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used your poppy stamp to create the half-circle! The butterflies give it dimension and the colors are so pretty! Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty... love the soft colors you used! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is another of your gorgeous creations with lots of lovely detail and so beautifully presented xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful flowers and i love the ribbon!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheerful birthday card :) Love the spring theme! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week, we sure hope we will see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those poppies and that gorgeous ribbon is a lovely touch!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.