Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Sleepy Owl

Another week begins, and after a lot of rushing about today, I finally found time for a quick crafting session and made this sleepy Owl card ( sorry about the photo, I couldn't get my flash to work!)


I will be submitting it in to these challenges


CAS Colours and Sketches had this sketch,


the colours are from Sunday Stamps,

and Make My Monday had the theme of 
      OWLS






Supplies
Card = Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, and base FMS
Stamps = Fine Feathers and Simply Sketched
Inks = Coastal Cabana and Black
Tools = Owl and Bird Punches, and Fiskars Scissors
Extras = 3D Pads and Gems

Be Back soon


11 comments:

  1. Your card is so well done and I love your owl!! Great colors - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card works perfectly with the sketch and colours you've chosen to make a sweet and striking owl card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute owl - love the colors you used and the way you pieced him together! Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That owl is adorable in our challenge colours! Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute little owl! I love his hooded eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable paper pieced owl--great job of combining so many challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The owl is darling in spite of looking a bit drowsy! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.