Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Flower Trio

I've been rushing around like a whirlwind today, but surprisingly I've found some time to myself and created a quick card. ( sorry about the photo, but it's really late now and the flash just bounces off the gold card  )


I am entering these challenges

The sketch comes from

the colours inspired by this photo at

and Inkspirational  who want 
SHADES OF PINK AND GREEN
                                           
Supplies
Card - Whisper White, Gold and base FMS
Stamps - Ornate Flowers and Express Yourself
Inks - Black, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, and Pistachio Pudding  
Tools - Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - Gems

I'll be back after the weekend when I've recovered from my hospital treatment.
Thanks for stopping by, and please call again soon.







6 comments:

  1. Bev, those soft pink flowers are so lovely. I really like the touches of gold, in your layering. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty images - I love the softness of them. Great how the layout draws your eye to the sentiment too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the gold lining behind your squares and the flowers are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and sweet, Bev. I love this card. Thanks for playing at JAI. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stamping Bev and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.