Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Make a Wish



I'm sorry for the brief post today, but I don't want to miss the challenge deadlines.

I heat embossed the dandelion and sentiment, and sponged the colours through a Nestie aperture, before finishing it off with a fussy cut dragonfly



I will be entering these challenges

Make My Monday have a theme of
"NATURE"








The sketch is from Case this Sketch

and the colours are from Color Throwdown








Supplies
Card - Whisper White
Stamps - Organic Grace and Personal Impressions
Inks - Versamark, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, and Calypso Coral
Tools - Heat Gun, Big Shot, and Nestabilities
Extras - 3D Pads and Black EP

Thanks for dropping by, and I will be back soon


                                                        

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I love all the techniques you used on your card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Joan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful is your card full of lovely detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love this! Such CAS gorgeousness! And what a great way to use the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and such a great combination of the challenges!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your card with the color blocked background and the beautiful silhouette flower...it's sooo pretty!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Bev - love that blocky background in those gorgeous colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.