Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Blue Sunday


Today, I've made a Birthday card for my friend's birthday at the end of the month.



I will also be entering it into several challenges


The sketch comes from Freshly Made Sketches



Stampin' Royalty have the theme of MAY FLOWERS





The colours are from Color Throwdown

and lastly,
the extra topping of    
 FLOWERS


                                                    
Supplies
Card = Whisper White, Concord Crush, with Blue and base FMS
Stamps = Stippled Blossoms, Papillon Potpourri, and Express Yourself
Inks = Concord Crush, Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade, and Crumb Cake
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Fiskars Scissors, Fancy Fan EF, and Butterfly Punches
Extras = 3D Pads, Ribbon, and Gems



We had two surprise visitors today.

My nephew, Nathan, came to show me his new glasses

and my niece, Sophie, came to show me her arm in plaster! She had fallen off one of her donkeys and broken her arm just above the elbow.....ouch!




We've got to take her back to the hospital tomorrow for another X-ray to make sure the bones are going to set in the right place. The poor little mite has really been through the wars lately, as she was in hospital with a blood poisoning virus a few weeks ago. 








They say things come in threes, so let's hope Nathan's glasses are the last thing.(fingers crossed)

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back soon




6 comments:

  1. Oh two beautiful surprises for you and your card Bev is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card...the flowers and butterfly are sooo pretty!!!! Your little niece and nephew are adorable, too...sorry to hear she broke her arm!! Hope she heals quickly!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the sketch! the flowers are so pretty and I am glad you linked up to Seize the Birthday with this card! I sure your niece and nephew can be done with mishaps and enjoy childhood! I hope you will get some relief from the RA...my mom had that and was miserable for years...I am glad that you can craft when you are able!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card - the flowers are gorgeous and work so well in these colours. Your niece and nephew are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card...cute photos....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! Love the flowers and the colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.