Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Raspberry Florets

Today, I think my mojo may be coming back!. I am chuffed to bits to see that I was a Top Pick at Stampin' Royalty, and had an Honourable Mention at CAS(e) this Sketch, so a big "Thank You" to their DT's

This afternoon, I have made this Birthday card


I am entering it into the following challenges

The sketch is from  CAS(e)this Sketch,

The colours from Colour Me,


Stampin' Royalty have the theme of
      MAY FLOWERS



Seize the Birthday have the extra topping of       FLOWERS


and Addicted to CAS have

OFF THE EDGE         
                                                   





I embossed white card and laid it on maroon card, and added a flag in the top corner. I stamped some flowers and foliage and fussy cut them out, before laying them above the sentiment, and hanging over the edges. The finishing touch was the addition of some gems.

Supplies
Card = Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, and base FMS
Stamps = Fabulous Florets and Simply Sketched
Inks = Black, Raspberry Ripple, and Smoky Slate
Tools = Big Shot, Mosaic Madness EF, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D Pads and Gems

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you will call again soon



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Bev! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bev is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is a wonderful combination of all those challenges!! Very pretty blooms and perfect for our "Toppings" option of flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...! and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the embossing and the floral cluster in the corner.
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous combining of challenges -- love the one colored flower with the outline of the others~ Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lovely flowers and textured background make for a great card! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bloom is so pretty, love how the leaves are going off the edge :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.