Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

New Home

Morning everyone....I started my day at 3am because I was driving my friend to the airport to jet off to sunnier climes, so I feel like it's now afternoon!!
Anyway, I needed to make a new home card, and while looking through blog challenge land I see that I made Top 3 at CAS Colours and Sketches Yaaaaaaay! So Thank You to their lovely DT.

Right, here is my card, and I'm entering it into these two challenges :


First the sketch comes from CAS Colours and Sketches







and the colours are from Just Add Ink








Supplies
Card = Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Base FMS
Stamps = Good Neighbours and Flower Soft
Inks = Baked Brown Sugar, Primrose Petals, and Gumball Green
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, X-Cut, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D Pads

It's another busy week for me as its half term again, so I'll be spending time with my niece and nephew. Hopefully, Sophie will have the plaster off her arm on Thursday, so we can do a lot more things......maybe even some crafting??

Thanks for dropping by today, and I hope you'll call again soon








7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and won't part with mine! Love what you've done with yours - what a clever card. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Bev and congrats on you win x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - I love the sentiment - it's perfect for this card. Great shapes and great use of the colours. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a sweet card! The layout works so well for your little houses and I'm loving all that white space. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, this is such a sweet, creative design! What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card Bev! Love those cute images and framed panels & lovely use of the JAI colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Beverley, really love how you have used our sketch this week at CC&S - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.