Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Howzat!!

My card today is for three challenges


First is Try Stampin' on Tuesday with this sketch,

second is Less is More with  USE A RUBBER STAMP 

and lastly, My Time to Craft with SPORTS

Here is my card


I stamped the cricketer, and masked him with a Post It so I could sponge the sky, grass, and stamp the background. I coloured him with my SU WM and Aqua Painter. I wrapped some bakers twine around the bottom of the Nestie, and added a red circle that I had drawn stitches on with a white gel pen to look like a ball. To finish I added a stamped sentiment banner, and the insert with Worcestershire Cricket Club Badge.

My friend, Rita, has asked me to make this card for her partner Bill, who is crazy about cricket, especially the Worcestershire Team. He regularly goes to their matches, at their home ground (New Road) which is on the river Severn, opposite Worcester cathedral, so I added it to the background of my stamped cricketer. I hope he'll like it.

Supplies :
Card = Green Galore, Whisper White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Lovely as a Tree, and Papermania  
Inks = Black Archival, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, ans Sahara Sand
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities,  Aqua Painter, and Post Its
Extras = 3D Pads, Bakers Twine,  and White Gel Pen

Thanks for dropping by







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring-and what a fantastic take on the sketch :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, what a great card for a cricket fan. Fabulous masking and stamping, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cricket fan will absolutely love this card! I love your background work in it. So clever. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this fortnight, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab image bev

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.