Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Blue Christmas

My card today, is for five challenges


The sketch is from CAS Colours and Sketches,

the colours are from Paper Players,


the Christmas theme comes from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown,



Addicted to CAS  want us to use something
TRANSPARENT
                                                   
and lastly, Make My Monday want to see  TEXTURE




 This is it


The right hand side of my card is acetate with a heat embossed deer and blue stamped swirl in the corner


It's not easy to photograph, so I've taken a picture with some pale blue card behind it.






The central panel and large white triangle have been embossed, and the tree and stag have been double heat embossed with clear powder, fussy cut and placed on 3D pads. The finishing touches were the addition of gems on the tree and acetate swirls.

Supplies
All are from Stampin' Up unless states otherwise
Card = Whisper White, Navy and white base FMS
Stamps = Season of Joy, and Clarity Deers
Inks = Black Archival, Versamark, Midnight Muse, and Pool Party 
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, Fancy Fan and Mosaic Madness EF's, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Fiskars Scissors, and Heat Gun
Extras = Acetate, White and Clear EP's, 3D Pads, and Gems


I'm still sniffing and coughing with this stubborn cold, but Nathan has told me that I've got to go "Trick or Treating" with him, even if I don't feel well. He says that witches are cacklers so I will sound like a real witch!! Out of the mouths of Babes!!

Thanks for dropping by








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.