Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Blue China

Today, I have been sat outside crafting in the shade, as the sun is not as hot as it has been. I also had a few hours spare between the tennis matches I wanted to see from Wimbledon.


I randomly stamped cups on blue card for the background and laid it on a white base, and topped with some white card down the centre. I stamped the flourish so it looked like steam coming off a hot drink, and placed a fussy cut cup on top on 3D pads. To finish, I added the two banners that were topped with the Nestie sentiment, and some pearls.

 I am also entering it into these challenges :

The sketch is from The Paper Players,

the colours from

and lastly, Addicted to Stamps with
ANYTHING GOES




Supplies :
Card = Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, blue and white base FMS
Stamps = Tea Shoppe and Everything Eleanor
Inks = Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, and Concord Crush
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras = 3D Pads and Pearls                                                            

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you'll call again soon








6 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so clever, Bev! I love how you used the Flourish to look like steam! The three pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the flourish and the pearl details. Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card - love the huge tea cup!
    Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational challenges. Hope you will join us again for more fun :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How English - Wimbledon and a nice cup of tea! The flourish works great as steam and I love the little stamped cups in the background. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super great card!! Love the teacup and the banners at the top of the card!! Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.