Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn Peacocks

Happy Monday Crafters. Today I have made these cards. I started with the blue tailed Peacock, but wasn't happy with it for the challenges I had in mind, so I made the green tailed version with a metal feather. Then I didn't want to waste the first bird, so I finished it off decoupaging the Peacock, and now I'm not sure which I like the best. Which do you prefer?




These are the challenges that I'm entering the top card in :

The sketch comes from Stampin' Royalty,

 Make My Monday whose colour theme is 
AUTUMN COLOURS,

Male Room want a male card with    METAL,

and lastly, Paper Players 
want a MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD




Supplies :
Card - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, and base FMS
Stamps - Perfect Peacock, Hardwood, Simply Sketched, and Verve
Inks - Black Archival, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, and Hello Honey
Tools - Big Shot, Framelits Labels, and Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras - 3D Pads and metal Feather skeleton

I'm off to see Sophie and Nathan tomorrow, and I'll see how much Buttercup has grown. Then I'm in hospital again on Wednesday, so I may not be crafting till the weekend. Have a good week whatever you are doing, and thanks for dropping by.









6 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards - both look so different even though it's the same stamp. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room and at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you very much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both, peacocks are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev - stunning cards - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both cards are gorgeous. I really like the green tail and that metal feather! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.