Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Apologies

Hi all

I'm sorry for my absence yet again, but my health has let me down big time!.

Not only did I get a bad cold which prevented me from having my RA treatment, but I have become embroiled in a boundary dispute with my neighbours son (while his Dad is still critically ill in hospital) and my RA has flared up so I cannot use my right hand to hold scissors or craft knife.

Sorry for the excuses, but God willing I will get my treatment on Monday so will be back in the crafting saddle real soon.

Thanks for your patience









3 comments:

  1. Hope you get sorted soon both health wise and with the boundary dispute.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev please call at my blog l have something for you:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev, you could do without this I'm sure. Sending hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.