Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Marshmallow the Rabbit

The card I've made today is for my Niece Sophie's 2nd birthday on 16th May. She is obsessed by rabbits at the moment, as they have rescued a baby wild rabbit that a Buzzard dropped in their field as it was trying to carry it away.

I will also be entering these two challenges :

Mojo Monday with this sketch,

and ColourQ with these colours







Here's my card


The real rabbit stamp is actually holding a small daisy, but I masked it off and have added my own flower with a false paw. I used the Big Shot to emboss the yellow and coral cards before using the Nestie labels to cut the shapes.The rabbit was stamped in black Archival and coloured with an Aqua painter and SU Write Markers, and raised on 3D pads. The age tag was also added on 3D pads, and the finishing touch was the faux stitches around the edge of the card.

Supplies :
Card = Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, Naturals White, and white base FMS
Stamps = Daisy and Dandelion Marshmallow, Ornate Flowers, Papermania, and Woodware
Inks = Black Archival, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede
Tools = Big Shot, Nestabilities Labels and Scalloped circles, Fan EF, Dots EF, and Aqua Painter
Extras = 3D pads and gems

My hands are still swollen and painful after being injected at the hospital yesterday, but luckily most of the preparations I did on Thursday night, so it was just the photographing and posting that still needed to be finished tonight.

Hope to be able to get some crafting done tomorrow, so bye for now








5 comments:

  1. cute card, luv the layers!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Bev I'm sure your niece will love it! Hope your hands feel better soon:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure your bunny obsessed niece will absolutely adore it! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww super cute card Bev and adorable image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Bev. Thank you so much for sharing us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read every one, and I really appreciate your time in leaving me your thoughts.